Dimeco almost invented Flexible coil punching more than 30 years ago …
The beauty of technology evolution allowed us to drastically improve the process to combine flexibility and high volume production. « Green » solution using servomotors has been developped, as well for Linapunch multi axis punching machine as for high volume Flexipress solution.
Our solutions use standard cartridge tools, when required we can adapt big size die sets, even using some existing tools.
Flexible coil punching does the same job as turret punch press , with 2 to 20 times higher output and up to 25% scrap reduction.
Coil lines are customized to match customers’ specific requirements.
All equipment combined to build a Dimeco flexible coil punching line are manufactured by Dimeco allowing a long lasting and efficient service.
- Coil weight : up to 25 tons (55000 Lbs.)
- Coil width : up to 1500 mm (60 ‘’)
- Thickness : up to 4 mm (8ga)
- Part length has no other limit than available space in the shop
- Line can be used as Cut to length
- One coil can contain 2000 meters (6500 ft) of material which can be processed, non-stop, with very limited scrap level.
If you can´t view the video click here.
Download PDF Brochure
Same flexibility as turret punch press , from coil standard tools
Special & existing tool capacity
Customized hydraulic punching
Standard & dedicated tools
- Hydraulic punching, eccentic press punching, servo punching, all solutions keeping flexibility are available to match punching tonnage and speed requirement.
- When required, a mix of these solutions remains possible in a coil line
- Quick and accurate tool changeover system is always provided
- Cross shear or specific tool cuts material after punching
- Part width can be adjusted by edge trimming or programmable side shearing
- Punch blanks can be stacked or automatically transferred to forming process
Coil feed line
- Single or double sided uncoiler
- Coil loading system
- Precision straightener or corrective leveller
- Servo feed
View servo feed page
- Automatic NC transfer drives punched blanks crosswise to side shear
- 4 m (12 ft) capacity
- Trapezoidal parts can be achieved
- Stacking just under shear blades gets rid of any damage or time loss generated by extra conveying system
- High speed stacking up to 60 blanks per minute
- Pallet management customized as per workshop specificity
- Pallet management with blank selection and multi stacking position uses either a robot or a fully programable gantry
- Part pick up position and stacking address are included in part program
- Operating screen for machine parameters , part programming and production management
- CAD/CAM software is available
- ERP connection for data transfer
- Ink jet marking
- Strip edge trimming
- Plastic foil application