Always looking for more efficient solutions towards his customers, DIMECO designed his new LINACUT® concept combining the unmatched flexibility of laser cutting together with the performance of Dimeco coil fed processes.
Patented Continuous cutting process allows day long unmanned production of nested parts, with simultaneous part stacking and scrap ejection …
Coil lines are customized to match specific material requirements.
- Coils up to 25 tons (55000 Lbs.)
- Coil width up to 2000 mm (78 in.)
- Thickness : up to 4 mm (8 ga)
- One coil of 1 mm (19 Ga) thick material is about 2000 meters (6500ft) of material which can be processed, non-stop, and with a very limited scrap level.
- Part length has no other limit than available space in the shop
If you can´t view the video click here.
Download PDF Brochure
- Strip feeding is continuous (no reverse movement)
- Linear motor, drives fiber laser beam over a large cutting area for fast and accurate cut
- Stand by cutting mode is available for very accurate parts
- Synchronized slat conveyor drives blanks, scratch free, to automatic pick-up
Coil feed line
- Single or double sided uncoiler
- Coil loading system
- Precision straightener or corrective leveller
- After 50 years supplying press feed lines, we provide the world widest range …
- 2 or 3 KW Fiber laser is available with water cooling and dust collection
- 500 x 500 mm (20 in. x 20 in.) up to 2000 x 3000 (6 ft x 9 ft) cutting area required for continuous cutting process, and available for very accurate parts cut in Stand-by mode
- Robotic stacking with all parameters (pick up in tracking mode and drop position) controlled from integrated nesting software
- Drop zone can be customized
- Operating screen for machine parameters
- Side screen for cutting process video control and CAD applications
- Integrated CAD and Nesting software
Solicitar más información